We’re looking for an Automotive Installer for scheduling, planning, executing and document the installation and repair of the Stratio product on customer’s vehicles to meet technical and business requirements.
• Plan the installation according to customer’s fleet and system requirements;
• On-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks, following company’s procedures;
• Diagnosing errors or technical problems, reporting them with proper solutions;
• Providing service and customer support during field visits;
• Work side by side with Vehicle Integration Engineers to make sure installations go as planned;
• Produce installation manuals;
• Perform installation training to customer technical teams;
• Technical degree or certification on electrical or mechanical area;
• Driver’s license;
• Flexibility to travel abroad;
• Nice to have: knowledge working with Diagnostic Equipment;
• Nice to have: knowledge and understanding on in-vehicle communication networks;
• Nice to have: understanding on OBD, UDS, FMS, ISO 15765, J1939, J1708, KWP2000 or any other protocol used in vehicle networks;
• Great level of autonomy and ability to work under pressure;
• Fluency in English.
Unknowingly you have already seen vehicles powered by our technology.
We are paving the way for the vehicles of tomorrow.
Take the road with us!