Fuse automotive engineering with machine learning to automate anomaly and fault detection
Driving a zero-downtime future
Be Collaborative: The team always outperforms the sum of its parts.
Be Pragmatic: Think critically and whenever possible avoid short-term solutions that create long-term debt and do not solve our customers' problems.
Be Tenacious: Never give up, never stop trying, and never stop learning.
Be Impactful: Focus, and drive others to focus on what brings the most impact and value to our customers.
Be Passionate: We’re changing an industry. That takes a tremendous effort. It would be unbearable if we didn't have a true passion for the things we're building together.
• Ensure the quality of the products and services of Stratio and always seek to satisfy the needs, specific technical and business requirements and expectations of our customers;
• Ensure compliance with the policies of the customers and with the applicable legal, regulatory, and standards requirements;
• Ensure the satisfaction of shareholders, suppliers, employees and other stakeholders;
• Ensure the continuous improvement of the products and services of Stratio through the periodic revision of its objectives, goals, processes and procedures;
• Create conditions for a culture of continuous improvement of the quality system, ensuring the alignment and the commitment of all internal stakeholders with the vision, mission, values, priorities, goals, processes and policies of Stratio;
• Maintain the implementation of the Quality Management Systems, according to the NP EN ISO9001 standards, continuing its action and ensuring compliance with it;
• Ensure the adequate training of Stratio employees providing the necessary tools to guarantee the quality of the products and services of Stratio.
ISO 9001 Certification