We are looking for a hands-on, proactive Software architect/ Tech Lead to join our software team as we scale up our platform and our vehicle information database, ensuring its reliability, scalability, performance and cost-effectiveness.
We expect you to have the background and motivation to:
• Collaborate with Product Team to understand the requirements for our software;
• Identify and support the implementation of the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements, ensuring the integrity of our platform;
• Evaluate, identify and make system design decisions with attention to technical standards, system integration, scalability and feasibility;
• Be data driven to ensure and produce code, architectural requirements and documentation;
• Develop and implement product technical specifications, assuring they’re well-designed and testable;
• Encouraging team members to follow good software practices, providing them technical guidance.
We are looking for:
• Strong technical background (bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or relevant fields is a nice to have);
• Knowledge of software design and architecture, with proved experience in architecture role/decisions;
• Proven track-record developing scalable, robust and efficient distributed systems. Hands-on experience with .NET, Angular, Elastic, Kafka or Docker is a big plus;
• Understanding of various coding methods and computer languages;
• Experience with software development lifecycle processes;
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills;
• Reliability and great problem-solving skills, with great attention to detail;
• Passion and excellent interpersonal relationship skills;
• Ability to work under pressure, fast-paced environment.
Unknowingly you have already seen vehicles powered by our technology.
We are paving the way for the vehicles of tomorrow.
Take the road with us!